Support the Arts & Culture Community
Business Partners receive numerous benefits for clients and employees and prominent recognition.
By becoming a Business Partner, your company will help the Foundation ensure that arts and culture thrives in our region. Your business will reach the Central Coast’s many arts patrons. Your support will benefit local performing artists, the 100,000+ patrons who come to the PAC every year, and the thousands of area K-12 students who attend free School Matinee Program performances each season.
The Business Partner relationship begins with a conversation to better understand your business objectives and goals. We will work with you to build a customized program that provides a unique experience at the PAC while garnering positive exposure and goodwill towards your brand.
Giving Levels & Benefits
Visionary - $30,000
In addition to the Sponsor benefits, Visionaries receive a custom benefits package.
Sponsor - $10,000
Includes all Partner benefits and:
- 8 additional tickets to performances in Harold J. Miossi Hall
- Private pre-concert reception for up to 20 guests
Partner - $5,000
Includes all Supporter benefits and:
- Company logo on the homepage of the PAC website (370,000+ page views annually)
- Logo on lobby monitors during all public events in Harold J. Miossi Hall
- Logo in Cal Poly Arts print program (distributed to 40,000+ patrons annually)
- Logo on FPAC webpages and company name in newsletter with hyperlink to company website
- Logo in FPAC print and marketing pieces (distribution 15,000+)
- 8 tickets to a performance in Harold J. Miossi Hall
- VIP PAC Parking Pass valid for one year
Supporter - $2,500
- Company name on the Center Circle Banner prominently displayed in the PAC
- Company name in FPAC print piece (distribution 12,000+)
- Exclusive access to the VIP Founder’s Room for one year yes
- Invitations to private events and our annual Center Circle Holiday Party
- Private backstage tour of the Center for up to 10 guests
For more information, please contact us.