A Perfect Pairing
In 2009, Robert Haas of Tablas Creek Vineyard founded the Winery Partners of the PAC. He created the first ever pairing of two of the greatest treasures and attractions of the Central Coast, its world-class Performing Arts Center, and a selection of our County’s finest wines, with a level of success that surpassed expectations. In 2016, Robert retired from the role of Winery Partner liaison and passed the torch to another of our local winery community notables, Skylar Stuck. Skylar is enthusiastically committed to continuing the great partnerships that Robert started for us and building more within our thriving Central Coast winery community.
Our Winery Partners’ generosity throughout the year includes financial support, sponsoring receptions during performances, social events, and more. The partnership provides shared philanthropy for the arts and the ability to highlight the amazing wines of the Central Coast. This support keeps the Performing Arts Center thriving, in its brilliant condition, affordable for our community, and accessible to our county’s school age children. In return, our partners receive extensive advertising and recognition, the ability to support performances, special access to the PAC, and many privileges throughout the year.
- Company logo on the homepage of the PAC website (370,000 views annually)
- Logo on lobby monitors during all public events in Harold Miossi Hall
- Logo on FPAC webpages and company name in newsletter with hyperlink to company website
- Logo in FPAC print and electronic marketing pieces (distribution 15,000+)
- Invitations to private events and our annual Center Circle Holiday Party
- 8 tickets to performances in Harold J. Miossi Hall
- Exclusive access to the VIP Founders Room for 1 year
- VIP PAC Parking Pass valid for one year
- The opportunity to serve your wine at donor receptions and events
- Your wine purchased and served in the VIP Founder’s Room
- The opportunity to have your wine purchased and served on rotation at Concession in the PAC